This post contains products from Iconic London which I was sent in PR by Feelunique.
In true British fashion, the weather this year seems to bounce between hot and cold (although at least this time round we didn’t see snow in March!).
I’m a July baby and I live for Summer days, so when Feelunique sent over some goodies from Iconic London, it was time for me to fake that Summer glow. Watch the video to see my thoughts on the products!
- Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer
- ICONIC London Illuminator Drops in Original
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5 – Review
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow – Review
- NABLA Close Up Baking & Setting Powder
- Iconic London Multi Use Multi-Use Contouring Set
- ICONIC London Multiglow Frosted Gold
- Academy of Colour You Define Contour Palette
- *Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink (Amazon)
- Soph x Revolution Highlighter Palette – Review
- Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Palette
- ICONIC London Illuminator Drops in Shine
- CYO The Thick of It Volume Mascara – Review
- Ardell Lashes Wispies Cluster 601
- L’Oreal Brow Artist Xpert in 102 Cool Blond
- Max Factor Natural Brow Styler
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.