It’s finally time for a new video! And this week, it’s all about a palette which hasn’t really been working for me: the Norvina palette (review coming this weekend for more details).
Make sure you let me know what you think of my new filming format!
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation Primer – Luminising 05
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow – Review
- NABLA Close Up Baking & Setting Powder
- Academy of Colour You Define Contour Palette
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- *Barry M Flawless Mist & Fix Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish (Amazon)
- PLouise Base in 0.5 – Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette – Passion, Love, Base, Dreamer, Summer, Rose Gold & Drama
- Revolution Cut Crease Canvas Halo White
- NYX Glitter Primer
- MUOBU White Glitter in White Pearls
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner in Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbow Pomade in Blonde
- *Max Factor Natural Brow Styler (Amazon)
- CYO The Thick of It Volume Mascara
- Pinky Goat Lashes in Arwa
- LA Splash Wickedly Divine Liquid Lipstick in Evil Darling
- Revolution Jewel Collection Lip Topper in Exquisite
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.