Time to finally try out the OhMyGlitterOMG Pot of Gold palette! I picked this one up around Black Friday last year, and so far, I’m pretty impressed with it.
Let me know in the comments if you would like to see a full review on this palette, or more looks using it!
- MUA Pro-Base Moisturising Primer
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation Primer – Luminising 05
- Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation in F0.5 – Review
- Too Faced Born This Way Sculpting Concealer in Snow – Review
- NABLA Close Up Baking & Setting Powder
- Academy of Colour You Define Contour Palette
- L’Oréal Life’s a Peach Blush
- *Barry M Flawless Mist & Fix Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish (Amazon)
- PLouise Base in 0.5 – Review
- OhmyglitterOMG Pot of Gold Matte Eyeshadow Palette – Use code AURORE for 10% off your order!
- Rimmel Wonder’swipe Liner & Shadow in 002 Instafamous
- Inglot AMC Gel Liner in Black
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- KISS Lash Couture 5th Avenue in Splendor
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbow Pomade in Blonde
- *Max Factor Natural Brow Styler (Amazon)
- Academy of Colour Eyeliner in Amethyst
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.