November is here, and that means one thing: it’s officially glitter season! So here’s my tutorial for vampy, dramatic winged eyeshadow look for the Winter.
Make sure you let me know if you like it in the comments, or if you have any suggestions for future looks!
- Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation Primer – Luminising 05
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation in R230
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow – Review
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- NYX Professional Makeup High Definition Blush in Taupe
- *L’Oréal Glam Bronze Duo 101 Blonde Harmony (Amazon)
- Annabelle Cosmetics Rose Mineral Blush
- Ofra Cosmetics Glow Baby, Glow! Highlighter Glazed Donut
- *Barry M Flawless Mist & Fix Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish (Amazon)
- P.Louise Base in 0.5 – Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eye Shadow Palette – Untamed, Mercury, Axis, All Star & Electric – Review
- MUOBU Biodegrable Glitter in BioRoyalty & BioRaspberry
- *L’Oréal Infallible Gel Crayon in 001 Back to Black (Amazon)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Pinky Goat Lashes in Arwa
- L’Oréal Brow Artist Xpert in 103 Warm Blonde – Review
- Max Factor Natural Brow Styler
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.