Tutorial number two of the week guys! Well, is it really a tutorial when it’s someone else’s idea?
I’ve been seeing P.Louise’s makeup looks everywhere for while, and it was time to try one myself. I picked a gorgeous pink and purple cut crease (mostly because I wanted an excuse to buy more glitter…) and had lots of fun recreating it. It’s an interesting little challenge to set yourself, and I really recommend trying it if you haven’t already!
Make sure you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of it, and if you have any suggestions for future videos!
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation Primer – Luminising 05
- Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Foundation in Alabaster
- *Dermacol Makeup Cover in 208 (Amazon)
- LA Girl PRO.conceal HD High Definition Concealer in Highlighter
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- *L’Oréal Glam Bronze Duo 101 Blonde Harmony (Amazon)
- NYX Professional Makeup High Definition Blush in Taupe
- L’Oréal Life’s a Peach Blush
- Revolution Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- P.Louise Base in 0.5 – Review
- Morphe 35B Color Burst Artistry Palette
- MUOBU Unicorn Glitter & White/Rose Gold Glitter
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in 77 Black
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Kiss Lash Couture 5th Avenue in Grandeur
- *Barry M Bold White Waterproof Eyeliner (Amazon)
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.