I’m a little late in sharing this video with you: after all, it’s been up on my channel for a couple of weeks. I tasked myself with creating four makeup looks in that time, two of which I filmed, and I really overestimated how much time I actually have during the week for editing. It’s all about finding the right balance, isn’t it?
For this look, I was lucky enough to take part in my very first collab! Our theme was seasons, and as I was given Spring, the Norvina palette was the obvious choice to use on my eyes.
So if you want to see how I acheived this cut crease, give the video a watch, and let me know what you think of it in the comments!
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation Primer – Luminising 05
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5 – Review
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow – Review
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Iconic London Multi Use Cream Contour Kit
- Iconic London Illuminator in Shine
- Bourjois Poudre de Riz de Java
- *Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink (Amazon)
- Soph x Revolution Highlighter Palette – Review
- Revolution Hyaluronic Fixing Spray
- L’Oréal Paradise Brow Pomade in 101 Blonde – Review
- Max Factor Natural Brow Styler
- P.Louise Base in 0.5 – Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette – Soul, Love, Passion, Base, Volatile & Eccentric
- Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in 77 Black
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Pinky Goat Lashes Dania
- Evol UK “Raspberry Ripple” Mixed Flat Back Pearl Face Gems
Make sure you let me know if you want to see more looks using this palette!
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.