Time for another tutorial! This week I wanted to create my first Autumn look of the year, using the infamous Subculture palette. Well, when I say this week, what I actually mean is that I recorded it almost three weeks ago now, and then took most of this week to edit it.
There as a lot of blending involved in this one, but I made it in the end and I’m pretty pleased with the look I created! So make sure you give this post a like and a comment letting me know what you thought, and what you would like to see in the future.
- Jouer Cosmetics Anti-Blemish Matte Primer
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation in R230
- Mac Studio Finish SP35 Concealer in NC15
- RCMA No-Colour Powder
- NYX Professional Makeup High Definition Blush in Taupe
- *L’Oreal Paris Glam Bronze Duo 101 in Blonde Harmony (Amazon)
- L’Oreal Paris Life’s a Peach Blush Powder Peach
- Revolution Soph X Highlighter Palette
- Revolution Hyaluronic Fixing Spray
- P.Louise Base Shade 0.5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eye Shadow Palette – New Wave, Edge, All Star, Rowdy & Adorn
- Collection Glam Crystals Gel Eyeliner in Funk 3
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in 77 Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette – Tempera
- L’Oréal Paradise Brow Pomade in 101 Light Blonde
- *Max Factor Natural Eyebrow Styler (Amazon)
- Barry M Lip Liner Wine 7
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Kiss Lash Couture Push Up in Peignoir
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.