Hi everyone! I hope you’re all surviving the return to work after the long weekend.
This week, in anticipation of receiving my new Norvina palette, I decided it was time to revisit the cult classic that is Modern Renaissance, and decided to push myself out of my comfort zone by trying some new. The result was this smokey winger liner look, and I’m super pleased with how it turned out!
All the products I used are listed down below. As always I hope you enjoyed it, I invested in some new lights and played around with my camera settings a little so would love to know what you guys thought of it!
- Jouer Anti-Blemish Matte Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
- *Bourjois Radiance Reveal in 01 Ivory (Amazon)
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- *Bourjois Poudre de Riz de Java (Amazon)
- *L’Oréal Glam Bronze in Blonde Harmony (Amazon)
- NYX HD Blush in Taupe
- *Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink (Amazon)
- Revolution Hilighter Palette Radiance
- Soph x MUR Highlighter Palette
- Revolution Hyaluronic Fixing Spray
- L’Oréal Paradise Brow Pomade in 101 Light Blonde
- *Max Factor Natural Brow Styler (Amazon)
- PLouise Base in 0.5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance – Warm Taupe, Raw Sienne, Tempera, Cyprus Umber & Primavera
- UD 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Kiss Lash Couture in Peignoir
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.