Hi everyone! I hope you’re all ready for something really exciting today!
Not only am I bringing you this gold and blue eyeshadow look, but this time, I actually have a video to show you how I achieved it.
That’s right, if you follow me on Instagram, then you might have seen my story where I shared my new setup (well, I say setup, it’s in my living room so I have to take part of it down after filming…), all in preparation to finally start filming tutorials!
I had lots of fun filming it and preparing it, although I didn’t quite realise how long editing would take! Somehow though it’s still a lot easier than taking a photo at each step of my makeup.
I would love it if you guys could take the time to watch it and leave me some feedback on it so that I can continue to improve for future videos. If videos aren’t your thing though, don’t worry! I’ve listed all the products I used below.
- Revolution Pro Primer in Radiant Cool Pink
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
- Iconic London Multi Use Cream Contour Kit
- Iconic London Illuminator in Shine
- *Bourjois Radiance Reveal in 01 Ivory (Amazon)
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- *Bourjois Poudre de Riz de Java (Amazon)
- *L’Oréal Glam Bronze in Blonde Harmony (Amazon)
- *L’Oréal Life’s a Peach Blush (Amazon)
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Champagne Pop
- PLouise Base in 0.5
- Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Palette
- Morphe 35B Color Burst Artistry Palette
- *L’Oréal Infallible Gel Crayon Eyeliner in 010 I’ve Got the Blue (Amazon)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in 77
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Ardell Curvy Lashes 415
If you guys managed to make it through the whole video, thank you very much! I’ve already got the next one all planned out and I can’t wait to share it with you all. I hope you’ve enjoyed this new format, but make sure you let me know if you did down in the comments so that I can continue to put out content that you all enjoy.
*This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a small amount of commission if you choose to use them.